Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thirty-Eight

That's e amt of yrs n mths n time i've spent w Mr Hafeez,together;D

Shared lotsa ups n downs,teary n sunny days;D A long way ahead of us that i'm so unsure of.. Will we get hitched or ditched? Noone's sure.. So let the untold future continues...Being w him,he's the ever guy who have made me cried an ocean,ever made me felt so loved [he prefers me without any trace of make up!!!!!!!oh my god!!!!!!] made me felt so much anger tat i can jump down a building [as if spore got building,it's HDB], scold vulgarities and slapped him in front of ppl in the MRT..Sometimes i do wonder how he could tahan all these abuse..I believe if im datng other guys,they've been beating me up like a pulp T_T

Being in love is a great thing,something that is indescrible and unwriitable...It can bring tears,scars,joy,pleasure,fear...U name it.. Enjoy the tme spent w ya loved ones cuz u wldnt noe wen it'll stopped or ceased..

So jimmy khoo,treasure ya loved ones and my dear siti,just take ya time in findin ya love;D Maybe stayin single is a great thing,but make sure u make love b4 dying;P
Aiyo,such emo entry;P

Anyways,Cheerios n HAPI 38TH mth to Toady [who doesnt read this blog];D

Ash

1 comment:

dfsfgdg said...

He is such a nice guy lor! Cherish him ASH! Wahaha... :) That's a hell lot of time siahhh... Hehe... Hope to attend ur wedding first! Your child will be mixed blood leh! Wohoo.. shuai!