Sunday, February 17, 2008

1 Of My Happiest Day

Met up with my 8 yrs n on-going buddies Sequeena & Jason after my Sleepin Day, @ ard 2pm;D Din catch any sleep at all,but den im still very awake;D

Met up w Jason @ Sembawang Station at 1pm, god...u should c hw he evolved these past few yrs, from Mr. Turnip to Mr Handsome [Shd have snatch him durin secondary sch days] He wasn't feeling that well, having flu, fever n some sore throat..Poor boy!!!! Brought along lotsa meds for him, think i've got him darn pissed at the food=P
Anyways, took the hell long train to City Hall to meet our darling Nana.. She was dressed in pink top, n ear studs;P Me n jason kept making fun of her;P cuz she used disliked pink in sec sch days (n_n) Alghted at Raffles, wen ard 2 searching for a conducive place to sit n eat n chat;D So walked ard n decided to relax @ TCC @ Raffles Xchange

Yea, the bottom 2 pixs so blurred...Heheh... Anyways, it's the crew @ TCC took for us =P
Chatted from 2 till 3.30pm before Jason n Me headed for PS for various thingies;D
Wat could i say?i love them alot man..
We've been togther for 8 yrs, since sec 3 till now..We have braved through obstacles and we are here bcuz of each others' presence (n_n) I'm so proud of us =D We understood each other,felt anger wen some bloody ppl disturbed any of us and so much more=D Muackz!!!!=D
Pixs below showed much of our lives:D

Jason n his 'innocent' look [top]

Ms Nana, beautiful and bubbly and very natural;D She had transformed (abit like the show transformers) to what and how she's now [top]


As oways, i'm oways e kisser;D Quite amazed she can tahan all my kisses & hugs for 8 yrs!!!!!![top]



Look like couple rite? Siaoz la, u all these ppl, they frds!!!! *roll eyes* [top]

Wahaha..Incest!!!!!!!;D [top]


Talked abt every little things,from something damn personal to hot gossips;D Man...Love them to pieces=D
And oh ya, a stupid pix of me b4 we wen off from Raffles station 2 PS ;P
Met up w Xin w Jason with me;D Xin said that Jason is cute,was he attached?=P God, Xin gona kill me....I told her i loved him b4 durin sec sch days, n she was like y i did not wen w him;D Heh heh...

Drums was lke shitz yest... Cant even c the scores clearly...Without slp for 21hrs, the brains n my mini eyes wen bonkers;D Quite upset too... urgh...
Anyways,John Little having 20% sale..Man...Arent im promotin them in my blog?Shit head me..

Cheerios; Ash [been a long time since i met up w nana n jason..they made me realize that i need them!!!!!!!]
loves...

2 comments:

jason kyh said...

yeah i need u twoo too! so we must meet up more often. and we all look so damn terrific. it's quite amazing lor right! hahaha... sometimes i feel quite lost de.. it's because of u two i feel like.. right!so.. must stick together and stay in CONTACT!

dfsfgdg said...

I miss you too! Wahaha... Pai seh, cos I lost the link then asked you to link back. Heehee, I wil add to my list now! Love ya lots and please rest lots! Put tagboard! heehee...