Thursday, February 21, 2008

Same F*ckin work

Hmph!!!Reached home @ 2320hrs,damn fuckin late after my noon shift lo...

Cuz....E fuckin beyotch [perm nite bitch] after roll call, wen 2 clean up the whole fuckin place..think i only started my passing report at 9.20pm... Den bitch rite? N it's like my home is damn freakin far from workplace... She's such an inconsiderate old hag... Dislike her..hmph...

Anyways,cant wait for my AL to come!!!!!=D so damn fuckin excited n elated!!1 week stress free,worries free and scoldin free!!!! Hehe!!! So So So damn happy;D man,im gonna cherish it like hell (n_n)

Gonna enjoy my AL thoroughly w family n toady;D been looking for a nice hotel to stay in,most pro will choose Changi Village Hotel;D it's great anyways, but juz inaccessible;D
orite!!!noon shift 2moro, n off i'll be on fri!!!woohoo!!!!!! (^_^)

cheerioz;aSh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoz Ash! I will wear a dress on Monday leh! Wahaha... :P